Oh, the Weather Outside is Frightful !!!

I've been dreaming of a White Christmas, but this wasn't how I pictured it. We have intense Blizzard conditions today- strong winds and blowing snow.... it isn't pretty at all. I just hope and pray everyone is careful out there in it.

Last night after watching A Charlie Brown Christmas (one of my favorite Christmas Cartoons!), we watched the new Disney Prep & Landing Cartoon... it was real cute.

If you missed it, you can catch it again at these times:

Dec. 16 - Disney's Prep & Landing ... ABC ... 8 PM

Dec. 18 - Disney's Prep & Landing ... ABC Family ... 7 PM

Dec. 23 - Disney's Prep & Landing ... ABC Family ... 7 PM



Catch one of my favorite Christmas Movies on TV tonight...
A Boyfriend for Christmas - airing on Lifetime at 9 PM!



Also, another one of my favorite cartoons airs tonight on ABC Family at 10:30 PM - Twas the Night Before Christmas.

It is available on DVD, too, as a side feature to the cartoon Frosty's Winter Wonderland.



Enjoy all the Christmas Specials tonight!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More