Hallmark Channel News for 2012

The Hallmark Channel and the Hallmark Movie Channel have released their New Movie Lineup for 2012 ~ from January thru August. You can see the list in the New Movies Section or view them in the updated Family TV Schedule 2012. Upcoming Movies will star Joely Fisher, Genie Francis, Ted McGinley, Brooke Burns, Dean Cain, Candace Cameron Bure, etc...


After seeing the list - I think I'm most excited about the third sequel to "The Notes" movies. Notes from the Heart Healer follows The Note and The Note 2 - Taking a Chance on Love.

Also, in other Hallmark News... if you haven't already heard the latest buzz - the Martha Stewart Show will be eventually let go from the Hallmark Channel Morning line-up. I have heard they will stop taping new shows sometime in the spring and then, they may play the re-runs throughout the summer. After that - who knows? We will have to wait and see what they plan to do. I'm hoping this means this year we will have that time block at Christmastime for the airing of more Hallmark Christmas Movies!

And, one more thing... the Hallmark Channel will be changing the night they premiere their new movies. Starting in April, Hallmark Channel Movies will move to Sunday Nights. Hmmm? What do you think? Do you like this change? I think I liked them best on Saturday nights, but I'll watch or tape them whenever!

Let me know - what you think...


To Respond: Click "Comments" or "Post a Comment" below.

---



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More