Happy New Year, 2009!

I just wanted to wish all of you... God's blessings and Happiness in the New Year!

I hope many of you enjoyed the Christmas TV Schedule. What did you love on TV this year during the Christmas Season? What would you like to be different next year? I was recently visiting the ABCfamily Message Boards and many on there were not pleased that ABCfamily aired so many non-holiday movies during their 25 days of Christmas Celebration. I couldn't agree more. I would have loved to have seen more of Eloise at Christmastime (maybe in prime time, instead of 7 AM), Sons of Mistletoe, Christmas Everyday, and The Christmas List (which seems to be a favorite!).... instead of Mary Poppins, Cars, The Incredibles, and others.

The Family TV Schedule on my web-site: www.itsawonderfulmovie.com, will be updated soon with movies for family viewing. This year it will only include certain stations. I will report movies from the Hallmark Channel, ABCfamily, Disney, ION, Lifetime, Lifetime Move Network, Local Sations, and maybe a few others, if I hear about any special shows or programming!

God's Blessings in 2009!

Net Movie Blogger


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More