YAHOO... Shutting GEOCITIES Down !

Over the weekend, I heard the news that YAHOO is Shutting GEOCITIES Down.

This is not great news for me- as I have 2 Free Geo-cities Sites and One That I pay for. All three will be removed by Yahoo - by the end of the year - unless I save and move them all to a new location.

To be honest, I'm not real happy about this "surprise announcement"and I'm sure I'm not alone... as I know millions have geo-cities web-sites. It seems especially wrong - that I will be loosing the site that I am currently paying for, as well.

I will do my very best to move all of this web-site - www.itsawonderfulmovie.com to a new server (it won't be Yahoo!) over the course of the summer and autumn.

Until then, updates can be found here on my BLOG and on the Family TV Schedule page.

More news to come.....

Take care, everyone, and God Bless!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More