My Thoughts on Two Christmas Movies

I have decided to remove two movies from my Christmas TV Schedule due to my personal Christian faith and values. I created this site and schedule to share with families special movies that could bring them together for family movie nights and I want the programming on my schedule to continue to reflect that.

The Two Movies I removed are Holiday in Handcuffs and 12 Men of Christmas.

Why?

Please, Click here to read my Movie Review of Holiday in Handcuffs - that will explain why I removed it from my schedule.


Please, Click here to read a description of 12 Men of Christmas - that will explain why I removed it from my schedule.

I hope many of you will understand why I made this decision.

God's blessings to you all during this Christmas Season!

-


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More