Thank You for Sharing!

Another Great Mention on another great Blog... Thank you!



AmyK left a response here that she mentioned me on her blog - so I checked it out. What a beautiful Christmas blog she has! I just loved the picture of Santa kneeling at Baby Jesus... I have an ornament of that I purchased a couple years ago at our local Christian Book Store. I find it to be so beautiful... to not exclude Santa but to include him and all the Joy he Brings with the birth of Baby Jesus!





Here's a direct Link to the nice Blog she wrote:

http://bejollybygolly.blogspot.com/2009/11/christmas-movies-on-tv.html


Thank You, again AmyK and Thank you Mom2Fur for sharing my site with AmyK!

God's Blessings ... for A Very Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas to You and Yours!!!


--------------------
*If I have missed anyone else who has posted my site on your Blog, please e-mail me above or respond to this posting with a direct link to your blog with the mentioning of my site.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More