God Bless America on September 11th, 2011




It has been ten years since that tragic day of September 11th, 2001...
when America's Homeland was viciously attacked and nearly 3,000 Americans lost their lives in an instant.

We pray now, for our Country and those who lost someone they loved on that day. And, we pray, for those who escaped with their lives, but forever carry their memories.

Like many of you, I remember watching the events unfold on my TV that day, surrounded by my family - wondering what might happen next. It was extremely frightening, however, I pray we never forget.

God bless You All, our Courageous Military, and God bless America...

-----------------------

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." ~ 2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More