Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Premieres Saturday on the Disney Channel

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs brings to mind a wonderful memory from my childhood. I remember my sister and I being surprised by our Momma... who took us to see a special showing of this movie, when we were just little girls. (Thank you, Momma, I still remember the wonderful excitement of that special day!)

I don't recall being afraid, at all, of that wicked woman and her poisonous apple on the big screen... I was just too excited! I loved all the singing of Snow White ("Someday my Prince will Come...") and all of those adorable dwarfs, especially Bashful, and of course, the handsome Prince Charming! It's a cherished childhood memory for me, like other movies - The Wizard of Oz, Cinderella, and The Rescuers. We didn't have movies like children do today - and we thoroughly enjoyed any trip to the theater or any special Movie Showing on TV.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Premieres on the Disney Channel -
March 20, 2010 - Saturday Night - 7:30 PM on the Disney (East Coast) Channel
and 10:30 PM on the Disney (West Coast) Channel.


Check the Family TV Schedule for more Family Movie Night Films.

Other Cherished Childhood Movies of Mine:


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More