PBS National Memorial Day Concert 2011


I hope many of you saw the PBS National Memorial Day Concert. It was very well done - respectful, moving, and deeply inspiring. Listening to those stories of bravery and loss, our family wept. I am so deeply proud of our Military and each time I hear these stories, I feel even more proud of our troops and America!

I am so proud to be an American... God bless America!!!


If you missed this special show, Sunday evening... it may replay in your area tonight - May 30th. I  checked my local PBS - and they are playing it late - at 3 AM. Please check yours and record it if you have to. It's a great program for honoring what the true meaning of Memorial Day is - a day to honor our Troops, our Freedom, and Country.

See the official web-site for the PBS National Memorial Day Concert:
http://www.pbs.org/memorialdayconcert/


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More