A Michael Buble Christmas + TCM Christmas Movies Special Tonight!



Catch Tonight... December 6, 2011

A Michael Buble Christmas
on NBC at 8 PM est

I love the way Michael sings... so soft and smooth. He reminds me of the singers of yester-year and that's why I like his style. I have heard he's a big fan of Bing Crosby and he's always wanted to have a Christmas Album and a Christmas Show. Isn't that neat? I hope you all enjoy the show!



Listen to Michael Buble's CD here...





Also Tonight...
TCM's New 1 Hour Show Titled:
A Night at the Movies : Merry Christmas!

Show features Clips of Classic favorites - It's a Wonderful Life,
Miracle on 34th Street, A Christmas Story, The Bishop's Wife, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Meet Me in St. Louis, and many more.

Program features the reason why we love these Movies and also why, over the years - they have become so popular.

A Night at the Movies : Merry Christmas!

Airs:
  • Tuesday, December 6 @ 08:00 PM (ET)
  • Tuesday, December 6 @ 11:00 PM (ET
  • Tuesday, December 7 @ 05:30 AM (ET)
  • Sunday, December 18 @ 12:00 PM (ET
  • Tuesday, December 20 @ 10:00 PM (ET

After this Special, TCM will air A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th Street,  and a late night airing of...
Meet Me in St. Louis!

(Please Note : Since these shows are New - Please check ratings before viewing with your family. I don't forsee any potential problems - but please check, if children are present, just in case!)

Hope you enjoy these New Christmas shows! I'll be watching with my family!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More