Hallmark Christmas Movie - Three Wise Women - Premieres Tonight

Premiering: December 14, 2010 - TUESDAY Night...

The Hallmark Channel Premieres a new Christmas Movie : Three Wise Women

This Hallmark Movie is about a new twist on the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future.

(Please... see my Note below!)

Click here for Plot Details and More Images!





*Visit the CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE for more air dates and times.

My NOTE: I have not seen this movie, but I have read plot details, and have viewed many images that I feel compelled to warn you on this Christmas Movie. My main concern - was viewing images of this movie with the main characters wearing red devilish looking horns. I'm not sure what their meaning is in this - but, I just have a feeling this is not going to be a family favorite movie at our house - so I wanted to warn you! I rarely miss a Hallmark Movie Premiere, whether I catch it live or record it, however, tonight I think we'll watch "I want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown" and the "Biggest Loser Finale". There's also... "The Grinch" on ABC Family, too!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More