Lots of Christmas Movies Airing on Sunday, December 12th:

Well, we had the wonderful and uplifting Movie, It's a Wonderful Life... on Saturday Night... and Today & Tonight we have lots of Great Christmas Movies, too!!!

You can even catch Jimmy Stewart, again... this time in : The Shop Around the Corner.

MORE ~
Christmas Movies
you can see Today:

December 12, 2010:

  • White Christmas (Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]The Bishop's Wife
  • The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
  • A Wind at My Back Christmas
  • Santa Baby
  • The Santa Suit
  • Holiday Baggage (I haven't seen this one!)
  • Christmas with a Capital C *New (premiered Dec.5th on GMC... my Momma loved this one!)
  • An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving
  • Olive, the Other Reindeer (for my Nephews!)
  • The Secret of Giving
  • White Christmas (for my Sister... there were never such devoted Sisters!)
  • Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Cartoon... for my --______--, oh, just kidding... but don't we all know a Grinch sometimes!)
  • The Christmas ChoirAn Old-Fashioned Christmas *New (premiered Saturday Night on Hallmark... I look forward to watching this one with my family!!!)
  • A Golden Christmas
  • Christmas Cupid *New (for ABC Family)
  • Holiday Inn
  • The Christmas Choir

Hope you can catch something good with your family.

*Visit the CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE for more air dates and times.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More