"Hug Your GRANDMA Day" - Wednesday, October 12, 2011 !

I received this very sweet e-mail regarding a Programming Alert on INSP and I wanted to share it with all of you - plus, a very heartwarming video clip (below)!



--------------- MESSAGE from INSP  ---------------


WE LOVE GRANDMAS!

AND WE HENCEFORTH DECLARE OCTOBER 12TH NATIONAL HUG YOUR GRANDMA DAY

AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, WATCH A MARATHON FEATURING THE BEST EPISODES FROM ONE OF AMERICA'S FAVORITE GRANDMAS - GRANDMA WALTON!

SO GIVE YOUR GRANDMA A BIG BEAR HUG AND WATCH THE WALTONS "HUG YOUR GRANDMA MARATHON" OCTOBER 12TH STARTING AT 1:30 PM EASTERN ONLY ON INSP


--------------- END of MESSAGE   ---------------



VIDEO CLIP:









Isn't that precious? .... And if you follow my blog - then many of you will know how much I adore Grandma Walton, portrayed by the late actress, Ellen Corby! What a talent - and such a lovely family series! Enjoy, Everyone!

...And May God Bless all Grandmothers!

I am so blessed - My Grandma is in her 90's and is such an Inspiration!!!

Also, Thank You INSP for inspiring us with this Special Day!




Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More