99 DAYS until CHRISTMAS... Let the Countdown begin!!!

September 16, 2010 -

It's hard to believe it's already mid-September! It's nearly Autumn, children are back to schoolwork, it's Harvest Season on the farm, and there are only 99 Days until Christmas!

Have you done any shopping or list making, yet. I must say I have... just a little! I am hoping, as I do every year, to have all of the gift buying done early so I can enjoy the season's true meaning all the more!

I have been looking over the new Christmas Movies on DVD, and trying to decide which ones to add to our collection this year...

What do you think?

The Search For Santa Paws

Booky and the Secret Santa

A Christmas Snow


Holiday Switch

Home By Christmas


Disney's A Christmas Carol

White Christmas [Blu-ray]

New Blue Ray Version




(this is Not the Official DVD Cover)















Yes, Virginia DVD
(this is Not the Official DVD Cover)


Which ones have you seen or not seen?

Are you planning to add any of these Movies to your Christmas DVD collection?

-


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More