New Blog Background... Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

Since we are expecting to get a little more snow here in the Midwest... I decided to update and change my blog background to reflect that! I'm experimenting with creating my own backgrounds - so please keep that in mind! I hope it views alright on all of your computers. I'm planning to have something new in a few short weeks for February and Valentines Day!

Until then.... I just loved the images of the children playing in the snow. They were created from a Software Program called: Hallmark Scrapbook Studio. I think they are absolutely adorable! Hope you do, too!


Christmas 2010 Web Design Background:

Ornament Ric Rac -


Children Playing in Snow Background:


Created this one myself !


Have a Wonderful Day, Everyone... and for everyone travelling in the snow, be safe!!!



Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More