I LOVE LUCY - ALL WEEKEND LONG MARATHON!!!


For everyone who loves "I LOVE LUCY"...

you'll absolutely LOVE the Hallmark Channel this weekend!



This Weekend - March 12 & 13 ... they will be having an ALL WEEKEND LONG LUCY MARATHON!!!

It begins at 6 AM on Saturday Morning and ends at 4 AM on Monday Morning!

"I LOVE LUCY" airs every weekday on  the Hallmark Channel from 6 AM - 8 AM.




I Love Lucy: The Complete SeriesI Love Lucy - The Complete First SeasonI Love Lucy - The Complete Second SeasonI Love Lucy - The Complete Third SeasonI Love Lucy - The Complete Fourth SeasonI Love Lucy - The Complete Fifth SeasonI Love Lucy - The Complete Sixth SeasonI Love Lucy - The Complete Seasons 7-9I Love Lucy 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition Monopoly Board GameI Love Lucy Playing Cards Set - Tin Box in Pink by Vandor Lyon Company


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More