Lucille Ball's 100th Birthday Celebration!

In honor of the celebration of Lucille Ball's 100th Birthday today, August 6, 2011 - I thought I would share one more clip of "I Love Lucy", which happens to be my favorite!

The episode is titled: The Dancing Star - and I felt is was the most appropriate, since today ~ Lucy is the Star! (Also stars the very handsome, Van Johnson!)





This episode, The Dancing Star, is available on I Love Lucy Season 4.

See the Lucille Ball TV Specials page for details on Lucille Ball Television Shows airing this Weekend!


I hope watching I Love Lucy or Lucille Ball in any of her many comedic movies has brought you much laughter and great joy! We honor a great actress, on her 100th Birthday, who continues to bring such happiness in many our lives today! God's blessings to her dear family.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More